Please help our community — upload your photos of 10030771.
This is a fitting, int manifold vacuum (1982-83), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 32 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10030771. Please keep in mind that this fitting is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 1994.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This fitting 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this fitting will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 10030771 has been superseded
- 10030771 is discontinued since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 10030772 was replaced with 10030771 on February 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 10023384 was replaced with 10030771 on January 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 10026068 was replaced with 10030771 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 10029301 was replaced with 10030771 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 10029301 was replaced with 10030772 on January 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10030771 fitting fits
Parts related to 10030771 fitting:
- Seal 00460483
- Bracket 00495169
- Plug 00838538
- Switch 03040674
- Spring 03735381
- Lifter 05234200
- Plug 05613935
- Spark plug 05614046
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: