Please help our community — upload your photos of 10031935.
This is an indicator, with plate timing (1982-86), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 32 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10031935. Please keep in mind that this indicator is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 1997.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This indicator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this indicator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10031935 Indicator
|$22.40 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$23.80 Buy||GM Parts House||
Part 10031935 has been superseded
- 10031935 is discontinued since March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 10031937 was replaced with 10031935 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 10022970 is interchangeable with 10031937 since June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 10021661 is interchangeable with 10031935 since September 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10031935 indicator fits
Parts related to 10031935 indicator:
- Pinion (.001" oversize) 00500011
- Pinion 00522780
- Nut 00527599
- Ring 00549631
- Plug 00838538
- Stud 01640161
- Gear 01962052
- Shaft 01977131
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: