Please help our community — upload your photos of 10033800.
This is a door, instrument panel compartment (*01), for Pontiac automobiles. It fits for Pontiac Safari, Grand prix, T1000, Parisienne, Bonneville, and Phoenix for the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10033800. Please keep in mind that this door is discontinued for the U.S. market since February 1, 1996.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This door 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this door will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 10033800 has been superseded
- 10033800 is discontinued since February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10031166 is interchangeable with 10033800 since September 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 10031169 is interchangeable with 10033800 since May 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 10031167 is interchangeable with 10033800 since February 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 10031165 is interchangeable with 10033800 since January 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 10031168 is interchangeable with 10033800 since October 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10033800 door fits
Parts related to 10033800 door:
- Nut 00347347
- Compartment 00365793
- Compartment 00365794
- Reinforcement 00365796
- Cover 00375472
- Striker 00375497
- Deflector 00377543
- Distributor 00377552
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: