10038037, Spring (code par)
Please help our community — upload your photos of 10038037.
This is a spring (code par) for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Celebrity, Buick Century custom, and Century special, Pontiac 6000, Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera, and Cutlass cruiser for the U.S. from 1980 to 1992. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10038037. Please keep in mind that this spring is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This spring comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This spring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this spring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10038037 Spring (code par)
|$2.62 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$46.30 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 10038037 has been superseded
- 10038037 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 10038037 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10038029 was replaced with 10038037 on September 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 10004089 was replaced with 10038029 on November 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 10019635 was replaced with 10038037 on October 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 10004319 was replaced with 10038029 on August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 10004319 is discontinued since July 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10038037 spring fits
Parts related to 10038037 spring :
- Hub 07470503
- Hub 07470563
- Bolt 09595178
- Screw 10014025
- Rod 10019317
- Insulator 10019319
- Insulator 10019321
- Damper 10025934
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: