Please help our community — upload your photos of 10038439.
This is a housing, thermostat (1983-84), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 26 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10038439. Please keep in mind that this housing is discontinued for the U.S. market since July 1, 2004.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This housing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this housing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 10038439 has been superseded
- 10038439 is discontinued since July 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 10038436 is interchangeable with 10038439 since May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 10037052 is interchangeable with 10038436 since July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 10036069 is interchangeable with 10037052 since June 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 10026520 is interchangeable with 10036069 since November 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10038439 housing fits
Parts related to 10038439 housing:
- Seal 00460483
- Bracket 00495169
- Plug 00838538
- Switch 03040674
- Spring 03735381
- Lifter 05234200
- Plug 05613935
- Spark plug 05614046
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: