Please help our community — upload your photos of 10046123.
Spare Part Information
This is a manifold, exhaust, for Chevrolet, Pontiac, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 13 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1992. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10046123. Please keep in mind that this manifold is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 2006, and is discontinued for Canada market since October 15, 2005.
This manifold has dimensions 3.50 in × 18.50 in × 8.60 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this manifold will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This manifold 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10046123 Manifold Dimensions and Packaging Options
This manifold comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 18.50 in × 8.60 in × 3.50 in.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10046123 Manifold
|$173.29 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 10046123 Has Been Superseded
- 10046123 is discontinued since September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 10046123 is discontinued since October 15, 2005 for Canada market;
- 14043373 was replaced with 10046123 on October 14, 2005 for Canada market;
- 14043373 was replaced with 10046123 on November 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 14033037 was replaced with 14043373 on June 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 14050287 was replaced with 14043373 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10046123 manifold Fits
Parts Related To 10046123 manifold:
- Nipple 00336018
- Tee 00406511
- Bracket 00458537
- Seal 00460483
- Shield 00462687
- Rod 03704817
- Plate 03719599
- Stud 03814692