Please help our community — upload your photos of 10049011.
This is a shaft, output-with syn, for Chevrolet, and Pontiac automobiles. It fits for 13 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10049011. Please keep in mind that this shaft is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 1994.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This shaft 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shaft will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 10049011 has been superseded
- 10049011 is discontinued since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14083550 was replaced with 10049011 on February 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 14081149 was replaced with 14083550 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 14069838 was replaced with 14081149 on March 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 14050789 was replaced with 14069838 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10049011 shaft fits
Parts related to 10049011 shaft:
- Washer 00361138
- Pinion 00455919
- Bearing 00457052
- Ring 02468937
- Seal 03987936
- Clip 06261781
- Gear 09300694
- Roller 09419284
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: