Please help our community — upload your photos of 10069244.
Spare Part Information
This is a valve, exhaust (.030 oversize) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 130 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1987 to 1995. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10069244. Please keep in mind that this valve is discontinued for the U.S. market since October 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This valve has dimensions 2.60 in × 6.00 in × 2.60 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10069244 Valve Dimensions and Packaging Options
This valve comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 6.00 in × 2.60 in × 2.60 in.
Part 10069244 Has Been Superseded
- 10069244 is discontinued since October 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 10069244 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10069243 was replaced with 10069244 on March 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 10234571 was replaced with 10069243 on June 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 10234572 was replaced with 10069244 on June 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10069244 valve Fits
Parts Related To 10069244 valve:
- Bolt 03877669
- Bolt 03909821
- Key 03947880
- Shield 03993332
- Lifter 05234200
- Spark plug 05614029
- Washer (clutch pressure plate) 09439513
- Stud 10045714