Please help our community — upload your photos of 10077547.
Spare Part Information
This is a gasket, exhaust gasoline recirculation valve (acdelco #10077547), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 179 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1997. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 10077547, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This gasket has dimensions 0.20 in × 7.50 in × 4.70 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this gasket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This gasket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10077547 Gasket Dimensions and Packaging Options
This gasket comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 7.50 in × 4.70 in × 0.20 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10077547 Gasket
|$0.83 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$0.89 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$0.89 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$0.96 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$1.50 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$15.00 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 10077547 Has Been Superseded
- 10129596 is interchangeable with 10077547 since September 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 14088262 is interchangeable with 10077547 since September 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 14047052 was replaced with 14088262 on June 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 10101104 was replaced with 14088262 on July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 00354403 was replaced with 14047052 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14083366 was replaced with 14088262 on September 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10077547 gasket Fits
Parts Related To 10077547 gasket:
- Solenoid 01997207
- Stud 10037828
- Stud 10045107
- Gasket 10083148
- Gasket 10112334
- Stud 10112338
- Pipe 10156032
- Pipe 10156033