Please help our community — upload your photos of 10080344.
This is a seal, side window defogger outlet duct (67mm x 53mm) (9.262) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Lumina, Buick Regal, and Regal, Pontiac Grand prix, and Grand prix, Oldsmobile Cutlass, and Cutlass for the U.S. from 1988 to 1994. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10080344. Please keep in mind that this seal is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This seal 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this seal will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10080344 Seal
|$0.44 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 10080344 has been superseded
- 10080344 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 10080344 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10080345 was replaced with 10080344 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 10049601 was replaced with 10080344 on December 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 10049601 was replaced with 10080345 on December 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 14100483 was replaced with 10080344 on September 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 14100483 was replaced with 10080345 on September 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10080344 seal fits
Parts related to 10080344 seal:
- Duct 10060417
- Duct 10060418
- Gasket 10080203
- Seal 10080204
- Filler 10121613
- Filler 10121618
- Duct 10145024
- Nut 10145025
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: