Please help our community — upload your photos of 10080805.
This is a cable, prk brake fr, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 35 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10080805, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This cable has a weight of 2.00 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 132 units.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This cable 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cable will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10080805 Cable
Part 10080805 has been superseded
- 10052083 was replaced with 10080805 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 25513279 is interchangeable with 25516525 since February 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 25522227 was replaced with 10052083 on January 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 25516525 is interchangeable with 25522227 since July 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 25509947 was replaced with 25511187 on September 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 25511187 is interchangeable with 25513279 since September 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 25516530 was replaced with 25516525 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 25508796 was replaced with 25509947 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10080805 cable fits
Parts related to 10080805 cable:
- Switch 01264464
- Insulator 10055178
- Cable 10074371
- Cable 10074372
- Lever 10215010
- Screw 11509189
- Cover 12338071
- Handle 14049336
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: