Please help our community — upload your photos of 10105115.
This is a gasket, cylinder hd. (*kit2), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 202 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1975 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10105115.
This gasket has dimensions 0.10 in × 21.00 in × 8.50 in, it has a weight of 6.08 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This gasket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gasket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10105115 Gasket
Part 10105115 has been superseded
- 10066081 was replaced with 10105115 on October 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 00462690 was replaced with 10066081 on November 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 00361981 was replaced with 00462690 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00355958 was replaced with 00462690 on June 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 00465372 was replaced with 00462690 on September 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10105115 gasket fits
Parts related to 10105115 gasket:
- Washer 00120386
- Seal 00460483
- Pinion 00585927
- Clamp 01470029
- Washer 02436162
- Stud 03814692
- Stud 03815892
- Spring 03911068
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: