Please help our community — upload your photos of 10114141.
This is a gasket, fuel pump opening (1982-83) (*kit1), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 155 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1970 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10114141.
This gasket has dimensions 1.10 in × 3.20 in × 3.10 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This gasket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gasket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10114141 Gasket
Part 10114141 has been superseded
- 10085642 is interchangeable with 10114141 since July 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 09776705 is interchangeable with 10085642 since April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 03705042 is interchangeable with 10085642 since July 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 01453978 was replaced with 09776705 on May 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10114141 gasket fits
Parts related to 10114141 gasket:
- Key 00124549
- Plug 00444662
- Pinion (.001" oversize) 00500011
- Pinion (.003" oversize) 00500012
- Pinion 00522780
- Nut 00527599
- Fan 00547945
- Ring 00549631
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: