Please help our community — upload your photos of 10121502.
Spare Part Information
This is a retainer, fits .250 hole, 1.01lg.700-outside diameter nylon black, for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 1183 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1975 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10121502, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This retainer has dimensions 0.80 in × 4.90 in × 4.00 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 20 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this retainer will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This retainer 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10121502 Retainer Dimensions and Packaging Options
This retainer comes in a set of 20 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.90 in × 4.00 in × 0.80 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10121502 Retainer
|$0.43 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$0.44 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$0.45 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$0.46 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$0.51 Buy||GM Parts House||
Bel Air, MD
|$0.69 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$13.40 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 10121502 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 10121502 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2018.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 10121502 Has Been Superseded
- 15958694 was replaced with 10121502 on February 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 90595406 was replaced with 10121502 on February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 90283540 was replaced with 10121502 on August 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 15077099 was replaced with 15958694 on June 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 12564143 was replaced with 15958694 on April 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 25732202 is interchangeable with 15958694 since June 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 15958694 was replaced with 10121502 on June 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 90595407 was replaced with 10121502 on January 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 25676041 is interchangeable with 10121502 since August 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 15644874 was replaced with 10121502 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 22585999 was replaced with 10121502 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 10201669 is interchangeable with 10121502 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 10077401 is interchangeable with 10121502 since September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10121502 retainer Fits
Parts Related To 10121502 retainer:
- Mount 10399672
- Bolt 11515755
- Bolt 11561361
- Nut 11561362
- Nut 11561363
- Bolt 11569695
- Seal 15806297
- Seal 15806298