Please help our community — upload your photos of 10146802.
This is a pump, oil (15.9 millimeter diameter pick-up tube) (cast iron body) (free of asbestos) (component parts serviced) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 56 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10146802.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This pump 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pump will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10146802 Pump
|$144.75 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$152.97 Buy||GM Parts House||
Part 10146802 has been superseded
- 14085460 is interchangeable with 10146802 since September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 10087696 is interchangeable with 14085460 since July 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 14033227 is interchangeable with 14085460 since September 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 14033065 was replaced with 14033227 on October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 00477240 was replaced with 14033065 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10146802 pump fits
Parts related to 10146802 pump:
- Shaft 00477248
- Nut 03530297
- Plug 03704871
- Plug 10017615
- Connector 10044808
- Stud 10044847
- Indicator 10087646
- Cover 10118627
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: