Please help our community — upload your photos of 10168525.
This is a bolt, cylinder hd. (use 1052080 on thds) (long) (7/16-14 x 3 51/64, 300m), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 451 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10168525.
This bolt has dimensions 1.00 in × 6.20 in × 2.30 in, it has a weight of 2.40 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10168525 Bolt
Part 10168525 has been superseded
- 12338045 was replaced with 10168525 on March 4, 2013 for Canada market;
- 14082317 was replaced with 10168525 on April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 12338045 was replaced with 10168525 on November 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 14088945 is interchangeable with 12338045 since September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 03734594 is interchangeable with 14082317 since March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 01463111 was replaced with 03734594 on July 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10168525 bolt fits
Parts related to 10168525 bolt:
- Pinion 00585927
- Bolt 10168526
- Bolt 10168527
- Grommet 10201395
- Bolt 10201396
- Gasket 10201397
- Seal 10212810
- Spring 10212811
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: