Please help our community — upload your photos of 10181367.
Spare Part Information
This is a housing, thermostat, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 13 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 1992. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10181367, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This housing has dimensions 3.20 in × 7.70 in × 7.30 in, it has a weight of 2.00 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 300 units.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this housing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This housing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10181367 Housing
|$0.56 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 10181367 Has Been Superseded
- 10181367 is discontinued since June 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 10181367 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10101865 was replaced with 10181367 on February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10040153 was replaced with 10181367 on December 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 10006927 is interchangeable with 10040153 since April 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10181367 housing Fits
Parts Related To 10181367 housing:
- Seal 00460483
- Bracket 00495169
- Plug 00838538
- Switch 03040674
- Spring 03735381
- Lifter 05234200
- Plug 05613935
- Spark plug 05614046