Please help our community — upload your photos of 10193018.
Spare Part Information
This is a window, rear (tinted/heated), for Chevrolet automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Caprice, Impala super sport, and Hearse / Limo for the U.S. from 1991 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10193018. Please keep in mind that this window is discontinued for the U.S. market since April 1, 2009, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This window comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this window will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This window 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10193018 Window Dimensions and Packaging Options
This window comes in retail packaging.
Part 10193018 Has Been Superseded
- 10193018 is discontinued since April 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 10193018 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 14097708 is interchangeable with 10193018 since October 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 10174122 is interchangeable with 14097708 since September 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 10109201 was replaced with 10174122 on December 1, 1989 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10193018 window Fits
Parts Related To 10193018 window:
- Receiver 10063538
- Window 10174121
- Receiver 10178756
- Receiver 10271726
- Harness 12102987
- Harness 12116193
- Harness 12117452
- Harness 12126589