Please help our community — upload your photos of 10194427.
Spare Part Information
This is a lever, automatic transmission cont (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Lumina APV for the U.S. from 1990 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10194427. Please keep in mind that this lever is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This lever comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this lever will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This lever 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10194427 Lever Dimensions and Packaging Options
This lever comes in retail packaging.
Part 10194427 Has Been Superseded
- 10194427 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 10194427 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10170289 was replaced with 10194427 on June 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 10079776 is interchangeable with 10170289 since August 1, 1990 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10194427 lever Fits
Parts Related To 10194427 lever:
- Switch 01994255
- Switch 01994290
- Pinion (automatic transmission control lever pivot) 03793014
- Lever 10024521
- Lever 10038607
- Bracket 10111508
- Cable 10163878
- Lever 10170290