Please help our community — upload your photos of 10198997.
This is a bolt, (trans) (3.275), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 287 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2014. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10198997.
This bolt has dimensions 1.70 in × 3.70 in × 2.90 in, it has a weight of 0.96 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10198997 Bolt
Part 10198997 has been superseded
- 09440249 is interchangeable with 10198997 since October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 09439921 was replaced with 14091543 on June 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14091543 is interchangeable with 09440249 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 10105973 was replaced with 09440249 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 09440174 was replaced with 09440249 on November 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 03788420 was replaced with 09440174 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10198997 bolt fits
Parts related to 10198997 bolt:
- Pinion 00274584
- Pinion 01453658
- Bolt 10079898
- Plate 10079900
- Bearing 10085246
- Retainer 10111569
- Flywheel 10125379
- Transmission 10236020
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: