Please help our community — upload your photos of 10231215.
Spare Part Information
This is an extension, mtr. compartment side inner rail-left hand, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 35 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1980 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10231215. Please keep in mind that this extension is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This extension comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this extension will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This extension 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10231215 Extension Dimensions and Packaging Options
This extension comes in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10231215 Extension
|$2.71 Buy||New GM Parts|
Part 10231215 Has Been Superseded
- 10231215 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 10231215 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10223895 is interchangeable with 10231215 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 20448625 was replaced with 10223895 on April 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 20119394 is interchangeable with 20448625 since July 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10231215 extension Fits
Parts Related To 10231215 extension:
- Pinion 03081902
- Pan 10042803
- Pan 10053971
- Bracket 10064503
- Panel 10064548
- Door 10070540
- Door 10070541
- Panel 10078393