Please help our community — upload your photos of 10247105.
This is an insulator, rear spring, for Chevrolet, Buick, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Caprice, Impala super sport, and Hearse / Limo, Buick Hearse / Limo, Roadmaster sedan / Estate wagon, and Estate wagon, Oldsmobile Custom cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood brougham, Fleetwood brougham, and Fleetwood brougham (RWD) for the U.S. from 1972 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10247105. Please keep in mind that this insulator is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This insulator has dimensions 1.00 in × 4.10 in × 4.10 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This insulator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this insulator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10247105 Insulator
|$9.77 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$9.98 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$10.52 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$10.58 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$12.48 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 10247105 has been superseded
- 10004110 is interchangeable with 10247105 since June 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 10247105 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10004110 was replaced with 10247105 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10004110 is interchangeable with 10224459 since April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 10224459 was replaced with 10247105 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 00527829 was replaced with 10004110 on October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 00525497 was replaced with 00527829 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00527828 was replaced with 00527829 on November 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10247105 insulator fits
Parts related to 10247105 insulator:
- Washer 00473539
- Bumper 00486136
- Bushing 00527593
- Drum 01244646
- Drum 01244835
- Ring 05672924
- Yoke 07812557
- Shaft 07841077
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: