Please help our community — upload your photos of 10252304.
This is a boot, intermediate steering shaft (upper) (inner), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Impala / Monte carlo, and Lumina / Impala / Monte carlo, Buick Century, and Century / Regal, Pontiac Grand prix, and Grand prix, Oldsmobile Intrigue for the U.S. from 1997 to 2004. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 10252304.
This boot has dimensions 3.50 in × 4.90 in × 4.20 in, it has a weight of 15.68 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This boot 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this boot will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10252304 Boot
Part 10252304 has been superseded
- 10434924 was replaced with 10252304 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10434924 is interchangeable with 10252304 since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 10441129 is interchangeable with 10434924 since February 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 10430525 is interchangeable with 10441129 since November 1, 2001 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10252304 boot fits
Parts related to 10252304 boot:
- Pinion (automatic transmission control lever pivot) 03793014
- Bolt 07845238
- Bushing 10062902
- Bolt 11508561
- Bolt 11514280
- Pinion 11514337
- Nut 11515744
- Bolt 11570082
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: