Please help our community — upload your photos of 10282855.
This is a molding, rear side door window belt reveal (black), for Chevrolet automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Impala / Monte carlo, Lumina / Impala / Monte carlo, and Lumina / Monte carlo for the U.S. from 1995 to 2001. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10282855. Please keep in mind that this molding is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 2010, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This molding has dimensions 1.00 in × 44.00 in × 6.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This molding 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this molding will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10282855 Molding
|$79.09 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 10282855 has been superseded
- 10282855 is discontinued since January 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 10282855 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10280573 was replaced with 10282855 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10263181 is interchangeable with 10282855 since October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10280573 is interchangeable with 10282855 since March 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10165560 was replaced with 10263181 on October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10282855 molding fits
Parts related to 10282855 molding:
- Emblem 10178405
- Plate 10178409
- Emblem 10189881
- Applique 10272301
- Applique 10272302
- Applique 10272303
- Applique 10272304
- Molding 10282853
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: