Please help our community — upload your photos of 10320234.
Spare Part Information
This is a link, rear stabilizer shaft, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Impala, Monte carlo, Impala / Monte carlo, and Lumina / Impala / Monte carlo, Buick Lacrosse / Allure, Century, and Century / Regal, Pontiac Grand prix, and Grand prix, Oldsmobile Intrigue for the U.S. from 1997 to 2006. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 10320234. Please keep in mind that this link was replaced with 20985982 for the U.S. market on April 1, 2012, and was replaced with 20985982 for Canada market on February 28, 2009.
This link has dimensions 1.40 in × 8.40 in × 3.90 in, it has a weight of 8.48 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this link will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This link 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10320234 Link Dimensions and Packaging Options
This link comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 8.40 in × 3.90 in × 1.40 in and weight of 8.48 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10320234 Link
|$2.14 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Part 10320234 Has Been Superseded
- 10320234 was replaced with 20985982 on April 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 10320234 was replaced with 20985982 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10415034 is interchangeable with 10320234 since September 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 10424646 is interchangeable with 10320234 since June 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 10311719 is interchangeable with 10424646 since April 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 10413928 is interchangeable with 10415034 since February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 10410748 was replaced with 10413928 on August 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 10402711 is interchangeable with 10410748 since October 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 10257811 was replaced with 10402711 on September 1, 1997 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10320234 link Fits
Parts Related To 10320234 link:
- Bolt 09595178
- Bolt 10130189
- Cover 10221916
- Shaft 10243923
- Bolt 10247637
- Bracket 10257809
- Bracket 10262701
- Bolt 10268422