Please help our community — upload your photos of 10350846.
Spare Part Information
This is a panel, headlining tr (neutral) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Impala / Monte carlo, and Lumina / Impala / Monte carlo for the U.S. from 2002 to 2004. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10350846. Please keep in mind that this panel is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This panel has dimensions 58.50 in × 73.50 in × 10.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this panel will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This panel 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10350846 Panel Dimensions and Packaging Options
This panel comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 73.50 in × 10.00 in × 58.50 in.
Part 10350846 Has Been Superseded
- 10350846 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 10350846 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10334264 is interchangeable with 10350846 since October 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 10332225 is interchangeable with 10334264 since August 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 10332225 is interchangeable with 10334264 since July 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 10329790 was replaced with 10332225 on April 1, 2002 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10350846 panel Fits
Parts Related To 10350846 panel:
- Stiffener 10288121
- Plate 10295479
- Panel 10309733
- Panel 10309734
- Panel 10309735
- Panel 10309741
- Panel 10309814
- Panel 10309818