Please help our community — upload your photos of 10353315.
This is a panel, instrument panel upper tr (with windshield defroster nozzle grille) (blue), for Chevrolet automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Impala / Monte carlo, and Lumina / Impala / Monte carlo for the U.S. from 2000 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10353315. Please keep in mind that this panel is discontinued for Canada market since November 5, 2012.
This panel has dimensions 4.30 in × 61.80 in × 13.30 in, it has a weight of 1.77 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This panel 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this panel will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 10353315 Panel
Part 10353315 has been superseded
- 10353315 is discontinued since November 5, 2012 for Canada market;
- 10449601 was replaced with 10353315 on November 4, 2012 for Canada market;
- 10449601 is interchangeable with 10353315 since August 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 10439085 is interchangeable with 10449601 since April 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 10434839 is interchangeable with 10439085 since February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 10426089 is interchangeable with 10434839 since September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 10353315 panel fits
Parts related to 10353315 panel:
- Duct 10300183
- Distributor 10323567
- Duct 10325793
- Carrier 10328199
- Duct 10348191
- Distributor 10350355
- Distributor 10350356
- Panel 10353313
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: