Please help our community — upload your photos of 10368798.
Spare Part Information
This is a plug, radiator drain (with seal), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 322 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1991 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10368798. Please keep in mind that this plug was replaced with 13267636 for the U.S. market on January 1, 2012, and was replaced with 13267636 for Canada market on February 28, 2009.
This plug has dimensions 1.10 in × 2.00 in × 1.50 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10368798 Plug Dimensions and Packaging Options
This plug comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 2.00 in × 1.50 in × 1.10 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10368798 Plug
|$1.46 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.71 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$3.78 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$4.01 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$5.91 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 10368798 Has Been Superseded
- 10368798 was replaced with 13267636 on January 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 10368798 was replaced with 13267636 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 52461346 was replaced with 10368798 on August 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 89040220 was replaced with 10368798 on August 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 52482151 is interchangeable with 10368798 since February 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 94853508 is interchangeable with 52461346 since September 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 94853509 is interchangeable with 52461346 since September 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 94853742 is interchangeable with 52461346 since September 1, 1992 for the U.S. market.
Cars 10368798 plug Fits
Parts Related To 10368798 plug:
- Connector 15190249
- Connector 15719697
- Retainer 15724727
- Radiator 15841574
- Connector 19130039
- Connector 19210848
- Radiator 20939136
- Retainer 24205103