Please help our community — upload your photos of 11500817.
This is a bolt, hexagon, m8x1.25x25, header point, 9.8, ph, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 46 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11500817. Please keep in mind that this bolt was replaced with 11500918 for the U.S. market on August 1, 1982.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 11500817 has been superseded
- 11500918 was replaced with 11514766 on January 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 11500817 was replaced with 11500918 on August 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 94002050 is interchangeable with 11500817 since January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 94002120 was replaced with 11500817 on November 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 11041181 was replaced with 11500817 on February 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 94001217 is interchangeable with 94002120 since February 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 11041182 was replaced with 11041181 on November 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 02000258 was replaced with 11041182 on August 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11500817 bolt fits
Parts related to 11500817 bolt:
- Ball 00104918
- Adhesive 01052621
- Ring 07829495
- Ring 08631136
- Shaft 08631640
- Link 08631685
- Bolt 08631899
- Gasket kit 08631914
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: