Please help our community — upload your photos of 11503389.
This is a screw, m4.2-1.41x20 hwh cross recess citizens band (steering shaft lower bearing) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 173 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1973 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11503389. Please keep in mind that this screw is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This screw has dimensions 0.50 in × 1.50 in × 0.90 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 11503389 has been superseded
- 11503389 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11501863 is interchangeable with 11503389 since July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 05957852 was replaced with 11503389 on June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 09420425 was replaced with 11503389 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 11502473 was replaced with 11501863 on February 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 03841398 was replaced with 09420425 on November 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 09879002 was replaced with 03841398 on April 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11503389 screw fits
Parts related to 11503389 screw:
- Ring 00274414
- Switch 01990188
- Ring 05694191
- Spring 05698410
- Screw 07800639
- Ring 07804907
- Spring 07804908
- Spring 07804912
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: