Please help our community — upload your photos of 11503505.
This is a screw, oval countersunk hd., tappet, m3.5x1.27x22, 6.3 outside diameter, 6010m, piece (hazard warning switch knob), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 231 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1975 to 2008. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11503505.
This screw has dimensions 0.30 in × 4.00 in × 1.10 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 11503505 Screw
Part 11503505 has been superseded
- 01640902 is interchangeable with 11503505 since October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 01997981 was replaced with 11503505 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 01997963 was replaced with 11502830 on June 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 01997966 was replaced with 11503505 on November 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 11502830 was replaced with 11503505 on December 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11503505 screw fits
Parts related to 11503505 screw:
- Pinion (automatic transmission control lever pivot) 03793014
- Bolt 07845238
- Bushing 10062902
- Protector 10248496
- Seal 10283587
- Lever 10423022
- Knob 10457064
- Bolt 11514280
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: