Please help our community — upload your photos of 11504611.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, hexagon flanged head with conical washer m8x1.25x20 (brake & accelerator & clutch pedal bracket), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 390 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1975 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11504611, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This bolt has dimensions 1.20 in × 1.60 in × 1.60 in, it has a weight of 0.64 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11504611 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.60 in × 1.60 in × 1.20 in and weight of 0.64 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11504611 Bolt
|$2.82 Buy||Opel Classicparts||
|$2.89 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.97 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$3.05 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.13 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.42 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$4.63 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11504611 Has Been Superseded
- 11083702 was replaced with 11504611 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11083704 is interchangeable with 11504611 since September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 90447697 was replaced with 11083702 on September 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 11083702 was replaced with 11504611 on February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 11083702 was replaced with 11083704 on November 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 96063589 is interchangeable with 11083702 since October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 11508017 was replaced with 11504611 on March 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 96061240 is interchangeable with 11083702 since September 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 11048281 is interchangeable with 11508017 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 96061246 is interchangeable with 96063589 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11502676 was replaced with 11508017 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 00373911 was replaced with 11508017 on October 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 02041089 was replaced with 11508017 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 11050271 was replaced with 11048281 on February 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 11502666 was replaced with 11504611 on February 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 02008153 was replaced with 11050271 on August 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11504611 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 11504611 bolt:
- Hose 03434616
- Reservoir 03495475
- Nut 11040944
- Switch 14094368
- Connector 90032966
- Switch 90059582
- Nut 90121020
- Cover 90135701