Please help our community — upload your photos of 11505865.
Spare Part Information
This is a nut, hexagon, stamped, with slr, m6x1, 24 outside diameter, zinc (front bumper fascia), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 153 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1974 to 1994. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11505865. Please keep in mind that this nut is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This nut has dimensions 0.90 in × 4.00 in × 4.00 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11505865 Nut Dimensions and Packaging Options
This nut comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.00 in × 4.00 in × 0.90 in and weight of 0.80 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11505865 Nut
|$1.03 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$1.06 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$1.12 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$1.13 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$1.22 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$1.66 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11505865 Has Been Superseded
- 11505865 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 01254704 was replaced with 11505865 on June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 05973087 is interchangeable with 11505865 since August 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 09436884 is interchangeable with 11505865 since July 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 00477417 was replaced with 11505865 on November 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 11503722 was replaced with 00477417 on October 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00526593 was replaced with 01254704 on February 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 09434255 was replaced with 09436884 on September 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11505865 nut Fits
Parts Related To 11505865 nut:
- Retainer 05973400
- Emblem 10289678
- Absorber 10290466
- Reinforcement 10292448
- Support 10350587
- Bar 10373662
- Bracket 10419092
- Support 10433802