Please help our community — upload your photos of 11508301.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, power Steering Pump Front Bracket (Hex Flanged Head M8X1.25X75, 33.2 Thread, 18 Outside Diameter, 9.8, Po) (Acdelco #11508301), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 134 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1977 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11508301, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This bolt has dimensions 0.50 in × 3.50 in × 1.10 in, it has a weight of 1.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11508301 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.50 in × 1.10 in × 0.50 in and weight of 1.60 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11508301 Bolt
|$14.38 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$14.68 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$15.39 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$15.55 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$16.98 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$18.34 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11508301 Has Been Superseded
- 10130949 was replaced with 11508301 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10130949 was replaced with 11508301 on September 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 00555992 was replaced with 11504918 on January 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 11509162 was replaced with 11508301 on November 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 11504918 was replaced with 11508301 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00556552 was replaced with 00555992 on February 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 11502638 was replaced with 00555992 on October 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11508301 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 11508301 bolt:
- Clamp 01470030
- Nut 03530297
- Plug 10044811
- Hose 10182356
- Gasket 10182374
- Gasket 10189276
- Gasket 10226107
- Bolt 10238860