Please help our community — upload your photos of 11508600.
This is a bolt, hex flanged head, m6x1x20, 9.8, pzor (acdelco #11508600), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 803 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11508600, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This bolt has dimensions 0.70 in × 1.60 in × 1.10 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 5000 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 11508600 Bolt
|$3.17 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$3.24 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$3.40 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.43 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.74 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$5.04 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
|$5.05 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11508600 has been superseded
- 11508600 was replaced with 11503782 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 96068064 was replaced with 11508600 on July 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 15633949 is interchangeable with 11503800 since September 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 30001009 was replaced with 11508600 on June 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 96058047 was replaced with 96068064 on March 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 12500393 is interchangeable with 11508600 since October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 12397879 is interchangeable with 12500393 since October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 94130057 was replaced with 11508600 on July 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 11503800 was replaced with 11508600 on February 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 96051052 was replaced with 11508600 on July 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11508600 bolt fits
Parts related to 11508600 bolt:
- Bearing 00457108
- Washer 00517900
- Bearing 09417781
- Bearing 09439561
- Bearing 11505123
- Bolt 11515755
- Nut 11516383
- Stud 11588810
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: