Please help our community — upload your photos of 11509156.
Spare Part Information
This is a nut, hexagon, 12x1.75, 10.8thk, 18 outside diameter, 10, piece (rear spring stop), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 278 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1976 to 2008. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11509156.
This nut has dimensions 0.50 in × 1.30 in × 1.30 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11509156 Nut Dimensions and Packaging Options
This nut comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.30 in × 1.30 in × 0.50 in and weight of 0.80 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11509156 Nut
|$2.89 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.97 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$3.05 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.13 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$4.63 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11509156 Has Been Superseded
- 11501068 was replaced with 11509156 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11501068 was replaced with 11509156 on November 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 11052432 was replaced with 11509156 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 11501060 was replaced with 11509156 on April 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 11013283 was replaced with 11501060 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 00695273 was replaced with 11509156 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 11501079 is interchangeable with 11509156 since February 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 02064430 was replaced with 11501060 on June 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11509156 nut Fits
Parts Related To 11509156 nut:
- Bumper 06263975
- Bolt 11508133
- Nut 11509426
- Bolt 11509552
- Nut 11515744
- Washer 15531206
- Bracket 15603931
- Bracket 15603932