Please help our community — upload your photos of 11509156.
This is a nut, hexagon, 12x1.75, 10.8thk, 18 outside diameter, 10, piece (rear spring stop), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 278 General Motors vehicles which were sold in US from 1976 to 2008. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11509156.
This nut has dimensions 0.50 in × 1.30 in × 1.30 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually it comes in a package of 1 item.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty for replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, and it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision, because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 11509156 Nut
Part 11509156 has been superseded
- 11501068 was replaced with 11509156 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11501068 was replaced with 11509156 on November 1, 1996 for US market;
- 11052432 was replaced with 11509156 on March 1, 1988 for US market;
- 11501060 was replaced with 11509156 on April 1, 1987 for US market;
- 11013283 was replaced with 11501060 on March 1, 1986 for US market;
- 00695273 was replaced with 11509156 on March 1, 1986 for US market;
- 11501079 is interchangeable with 11509156 since February 1, 1986 for US market;
- 02064430 was replaced with 11501060 on June 1, 1980 for US market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11509156 nut fits
Parts related to 11509156 nut:
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: