Please help our community — upload your photos of 11514112.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, hexagon, m12x1.75x90, 10.9, por, 37 thread 26.6 outside diameter, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 91 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1975 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11514112.
This bolt has dimensions 0.80 in × 6.00 in × 1.30 in, it has a weight of 4.00 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11514112 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 6.00 in × 1.30 in × 0.80 in and weight of 4.00 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11514112 Bolt
|$2.86 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.92 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$3.02 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$3.09 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.20 Buy||New GM Parts|
|$3.38 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$4.57 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11514112 Has Been Superseded
- 11508391 was replaced with 11514112 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11508391 is interchangeable with 11514112 since February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 14047914 was replaced with 11514112 on August 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 11502690 was replaced with 11508391 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 11500950 was replaced with 11508391 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 10009681 was replaced with 14047914 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 14019201 was replaced with 14047914 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11514112 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 11514112 bolt:
- Hub 07470503
- Bolt 09595178
- Insulator 10019319
- Insulator 10019321
- Retainer 10029211
- Spring 10038058
- Spring 10038060
- Bushing 10149435