Please help our community — upload your photos of 11514596.
Spare Part Information
This part is a nut, hex flanged head, m8x1.25, 17.9 outside diameter, 738 thick, 13mm hexagon, 10, zf (parking brake lever), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall cars. It fits for 1427 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1966 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11514596, a corresponding ACDelco part number
This nut has dimensions 0.50 in × 1.20 in × 0.90 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 5000 units.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nut 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11514596 Nut Dimensions and Packaging Options
This nut comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.20 in × 0.90 in × 0.50 in and weight of 0.32 ounce.
Pallet packaging contains 5000 units in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11514596 Nut
|$0.17 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$2.82 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.88 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$4.48 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
|$8.53 Buy||Laura Cupchino||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11514596 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2020 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 11514596 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2020.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 11514596 Has Been Superseded
- 15987037 was replaced with 11514596 on September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 05485476 was replaced with 11514596 on February 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 30593419 was replaced with 11514596 on February 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 22530273 was replaced with 11514596 on October 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 11900429 is interchangeable with 11514596 since July 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 30508916 was replaced with 11900429 on August 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 91176045 was replaced with 11514596 on June 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 11514518 was replaced with 11514596 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 11507036 was replaced with 11514596 on November 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 15677154 was replaced with 11514518 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 11501889 was replaced with 11514518 on April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 15677153 was replaced with 11514518 on July 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 94279504 was replaced with 11507036 on November 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 10080312 is interchangeable with 11507036 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 94023799 was replaced with 11502609 on January 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
- Retainer 10418917
- Switch 15101582
- Padding 15108399
- Pedal 15108400
- Retainer 22547839
- Switch 22620887
- Cylinder 24249143
- Cap 89048534