Please help our community — upload your photos of 11514603.
This is a nut, m10x1.5 15mm socket (automatic transmission range selector lever), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 882 General Motors vehicles which were sold in US from 1966 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11514603.
This nut has dimensions 0.60 in × 3.70 in × 2.90 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually it comes in a package of 10 items.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty for replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, and it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision, because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 11514603 Nut
Part 11514603 has been superseded
- 11505057 was replaced with 11514603 on July 1, 2009 for US market;
- 11505057 was replaced with 11514603 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11505057 was replaced with 11514603 on January 1, 1994 for US market;
- 11503639 was replaced with 11505057 on December 1, 1986 for US market;
- 11013123 was replaced with 11505057 on August 1, 1980 for US market;
- 11040942 was replaced with 11503639 on March 1, 1978 for US market;
- 02064326 was replaced with 11040942 on November 1, 1976 for US market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11514603 nut fits
Parts related to 11514603 nut:
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: