Please help our community — upload your photos of 11514623.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, hexagon with conical washer, m6x1x20 (engine coolant fan), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 1268 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1966 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11514623, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This bolt has dimensions 0.90 in × 3.70 in × 3.50 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11514623 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.70 in × 3.50 in × 0.90 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11514623 Bolt
|$0.83 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$0.84 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$0.88 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$0.89 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$0.98 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$1.32 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$13.00 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11514623 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
Part 11514623 Has Been Superseded
- 30587606 was replaced with 11514623 on September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11516921 was replaced with 11514623 on March 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11516587 was replaced with 11514623 on July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 25638262 was replaced with 11516587 on March 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 11503941 was replaced with 11514623 on October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11509816 is interchangeable with 11514623 since September 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 20683492 is interchangeable with 11503941 since April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 10077361 is interchangeable with 11514623 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11515661 is interchangeable with 11514623 since August 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 11514363 was replaced with 11503941 on June 1, 1992 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11514623 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 11514623 bolt:
- Nut 11516075
- Bolt 11588564
- Stud 11609530
- Stud 11609908
- Spacer 12559065
- Cap 12573337
- Grommet 12591714
- Grommet 12591715