Please help our community — upload your photos of 11514777.
This is a bolt, hexagon m8x1.25x80 10.9 piece (as required), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 66 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1980 to 2008. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11514777.
This bolt has dimensions 0.50 in × 3.40 in × 0.60 in, it has a weight of 1.28 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 11514777 Bolt
Part 11514777 has been superseded
- 94008890 is discontinued since August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 94026307 is interchangeable with 11514777 since March 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 11500926 was replaced with 11514777 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 94001615 is interchangeable with 11500926 since January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 94001244 is interchangeable with 94001615 since July 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 94001106 was replaced with 94001244 on March 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11514777 bolt fits
Parts related to 11514777 bolt:
- Seal 00460483
- Clip 00478601
- Clamp 01470030
- Thermostat 03050922
- Spring 03735381
- Spark plug 05614046
- Sensor 08993146
- Plug 09427693
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: