Please help our community — upload your photos of 11514779.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, hexagon, tappet m10x1.5x30, plate steel (rear axle torq armature outer bracket), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 177 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1968 to 2008. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11514779.
This bolt has dimensions 0.70 in × 3.50 in × 3.50 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11514779 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.50 in × 3.50 in × 0.70 in and weight of 0.80 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11514779 Bolt
|$0.46 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$0.46 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$0.49 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$0.50 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$0.72 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11514779 Has Been Superseded
- 11500930 was replaced with 11514779 on April 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 11500930 was replaced with 11514779 on November 1, 2008 for Canada market;
- 94001695 is interchangeable with 11500930 since March 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10024387 was replaced with 11500930 on August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 02000412 was replaced with 11500930 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 02000413 was replaced with 02000412 on February 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 11058451 was replaced with 11500930 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 11502607 was replaced with 11500930 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 02008235 was replaced with 11058451 on November 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11514779 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 11514779 bolt:
- Clamp 00334671
- Washer 00473539
- Bolt 03522364
- Nut 03537773
- Washer 03790768
- Strap 07846740
- Insulator 10009135
- Bolt 10018208