Please help our community — upload your photos of 11515139.
This is a bolt, hexagon with flat washer, m6x1x25, alternating current point, pzor (to upper fascia to rear quarter) (position #2), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 24 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11515139. Please keep in mind that this bolt was replaced with 15650674 for the U.S. market on September 1, 1991.
This bolt comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 11515139 has been superseded
- 11609268 is interchangeable with 11609989 since July 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 11517343 was replaced with 11609268 on August 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 11516932 was replaced with 11517343 on June 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 11509363 was replaced with 11516932 on June 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 15650674 is interchangeable with 11509363 since October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11515139 was replaced with 15650674 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11515139 bolt fits
Parts related to 11515139 bolt:
- Nut 03907444
- Retainer 05973400
- Frame package 05978054
- Absorber 10230344
- Retainer 10257149
- Retainer 10257150
- Bracket 10257158
- Retainer 10276529
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: