Please help our community — upload your photos of 11515768.
This is a bolt, hex flanged head, reduced body, m10x1.5x40, 30thd, 22.3 outside diameter, header point, 10.9, 7114m (trans), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, and Opel automobiles. It fits for 1060 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., and Europe from 1970 to 2014. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 11515768, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This bolt has dimensions 1.70 in × 4.60 in × 2.90 in, it has a weight of 1.28 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This bolt 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 11515768 Bolt
|$0.54 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$0.54 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$0.57 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$0.57 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$0.64 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$0.85 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$8.50 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 11515768 has been superseded
- 11516695 was replaced with 11515768 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11516695 was replaced with 11515768 on May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 14050422 is interchangeable with 11516695 since September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 88963441 is interchangeable with 11515768 since January 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 24502725 was replaced with 11515768 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11516552 was replaced with 11515768 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 11516350 was replaced with 11515768 on March 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 11509844 was replaced with 14050422 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 11509551 was replaced with 11509844 on December 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 14076142 was replaced with 14050422 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 01610819 was replaced with 11509551 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 11508475 was replaced with 11509551 on January 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 11508359 is interchangeable with 14050422 since October 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 94207899 was replaced with 14076142 on November 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 11500980 was replaced with 14076142 on April 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 11508082 was replaced with 11508359 on November 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 11508205 was replaced with 11508359 on June 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11515768 bolt fits
Parts related to 11515768 bolt:
- Stud 11519797
- Bolt 11569956
- Bolt 11589040
- Bolt 12560226
- Cover 12561303
- Cover 12561536
- Plate 12602448
- Stud 15724226
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: