Please help our community — upload your photos of 11515770.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, hexagon flanged head, reduction body, m10x1.5x50, thread 22.3, 9.8, 7114, pzor (trans), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 276 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1983 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11515770.
This bolt has dimensions 1.10 in × 5.30 in × 3.50 in, it has a weight of 2.56 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11515770 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 5.30 in × 3.50 in × 1.10 in and weight of 2.56 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11515770 Bolt
|$1.65 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$1.68 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$1.78 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$1.79 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$1.95 Buy||GM Parts House||
Bel Air, MD
|$2.63 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11515770 Has Been Superseded
- 11516554 is interchangeable with 11515770 for the U.S. market;
- 11096632 was replaced with 11515770 on October 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 11516506 was replaced with 11515770 on February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 11516352 was replaced with 11515770 on December 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11517231 was replaced with 11515770 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 10065416 was replaced with 11515770 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 11508207 was replaced with 14089221 on October 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 14089221 was replaced with 10065416 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11515770 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 11515770 bolt:
- Bolt 11518862
- Bolt 11588468
- Pinion 12597210
- Plate 12603197
- Plate 12636325
- Cover 24205900
- Cover 24222918
- Bolt 24242043