- 11515893, Bolt
Please help our community — upload your photos of 11515893.
Spare Part Information
This part is a bolt, rear Side Door Window Frame Front Applique (M4.2X1.4X13), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall cars. It fits for 233 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1974 to 2010. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11515893, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This bolt has dimensions 1.10 in × 6.00 in × 4.50 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11515893 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 6.00 in × 4.50 in × 1.10 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11515893 Bolt
|$0.63 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$0.64 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$0.66 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
Last update: Sep 17, 2021.
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11515893 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2020 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 11515893 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2020.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 11515893 Has Been Superseded
- 12500068 was replaced with 11515608 on August 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 11515608 was replaced with 11515893 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 20503572 was replaced with 11515893 on April 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 20503572 was replaced with 20629055 on April 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 20501375 was replaced with 11515893 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 20501376 was replaced with 11515893 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 20501923 was replaced with 11515893 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 01635072 was replaced with 11515893 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11515608 was replaced with 11515893 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 11515729 is interchangeable with 11515608 since February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 20629055 was replaced with 20503572 on March 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 20506381 was replaced with 20501923 on July 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
- Nut 03530297
- Bolt 11518445
- Bolt 11570007
- Nut 11570097
- Bolt 11570136
- Nut 11570654
- Bolt 11589407
- Bolt 11609460
11515893 bolt Fits