Please help our community — upload your photos of 11516328.
This is a bolt, hex flanged head, m10x1.5x30, 22 outside diameter, header point, 10.9, 7114m (balance shaft sprocket) (*kit3, kit4), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 973 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1976 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11516328, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This bolt has dimensions 1.10 in × 5.60 in × 2.50 in, it has a weight of 1.12 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This bolt 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 11516328 Bolt
|$1.02 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$1.06 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$1.10 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$1.11 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$1.21 Buy||GM Parts House||
Bel Air, MD
|$1.65 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$8.25 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 11516328 has been superseded
- 22609277 was replaced with 11516328 on July 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 14063755 was replaced with 12337993 on April 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 10141996 was replaced with 12337993 on April 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 14063755 was replaced with 11516328 on January 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 11514121 was replaced with 10141996 on January 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 11507023 was replaced with 10141996 on January 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 11507079 was replaced with 14076109 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 01640755 is interchangeable with 11514121 since October 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11516348 was replaced with 11516328 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 14076109 was replaced with 14063755 on July 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 14084399 was replaced with 14063755 on July 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11516523 was replaced with 11516328 on July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 11516548 was replaced with 11516328 on April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 12337993 is interchangeable with 11516328 since March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 11509797 is interchangeable with 12337993 since October 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 11508932 is interchangeable with 12337993 since March 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 20118023 was replaced with 11508932 on October 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 11516328 bolt fits
Parts related to 11516328 bolt:
- Nut 03907444
- Nut 11516372
- Guard 15793803
- Guard 15793804
- Bolt 25800329
- Washer 25800330
- Guard 25966634
- Guard 25966635
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: