- 11517518, Bolt
Please help our community — upload your photos of 11517518.
About this 11517518 Bolt
This part is a bolt, hex flanged head, m6x1x20, 17.9 thread, 14.2 outside diameter, 9.8, tin zinc (timing chain tensioner), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall cars. It fits for 1075 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 11517518, a corresponding ACDelco part number
This bolt has dimensions 0.70 in × 1.60 in × 1.10 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 5000 units.
This bolt 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Spare Part Information
|Kat number||62 38 970|
|ACDelco part number||11517518|
|Part group number||08.900|
|Part dimensions H×L×W||0.70 in × 1.60 in × 1.10 in|
|Part weight||0.32 ounce|
|Warranty||Standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts.|
|Return policy||Part is returnable even if the packaging has been opened.|
Spare part packaging options
|Parts in retail packaging||1|
|Retail packaging UPCA||021625104065|
|Parts in pallet packaging||5000|
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11517518 Bolt
Last update: May 23, 2023.
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11517518 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2020 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 11517518 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2020.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 11517518 Has Been Superseded
- 25641901 was replaced with 11517518 on October 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 96064351 was replaced with 11517518 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 11095001 was replaced with 11517518 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 11503782 was replaced with 11517518 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 96059884 is interchangeable with 11503782 since September 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 96061667 is interchangeable with 11503782 since September 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 30001010 was replaced with 11503782 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 08635546 was replaced with 11503782 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
- Pinion 03525915
- Plug 09427693
- Pinion 11503504
- Bolt 11517590
- Screw 11518383
- Bolt 11518385
- Plug 11561430
- Bolt 11569841