Please help our community — upload your photos of 11519961.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, rear suspension upper cont armature (m12x1.75x75) (8.900), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 344 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2014. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11519961. Please keep in mind that this bolt was replaced with 11609232 for Canada market on February 28, 2009.
This bolt has dimensions 1.30 in × 4.00 in × 1.70 in, it has a weight of 3.04 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11519961 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.00 in × 1.70 in × 1.30 in and weight of 3.04 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11519961 Bolt
|$2.72 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.78 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$2.86 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$2.94 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$3.33 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$4.34 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 11519961 Has Been Superseded
- 11519961 was replaced with 11609232 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 11516332 was replaced with 11519961 on October 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 22513085 was replaced with 11519961 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 11515784 is interchangeable with 11516332 since September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11509097 was replaced with 11516332 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 11509577 was replaced with 11516332 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 14105136 is interchangeable with 11515784 since May 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 14048989 was replaced with 14105136 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11519961 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 11519961 bolt:
- Stud 03532785
- Cam 10254818
- Nut 10257766
- Spring 10306378
- Plate 10323131
- Mount 10339233
- Mount 10343355
- Spring 10372527