Please help our community — upload your photos of 11562588.
Spare Part Information
This is a plug, oil pan drain (m12x1.75x25) (with seal) (except magnet), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 1173 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 11562588, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This plug has a weight of 1.44 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This plug 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11562588 Plug Dimensions and Packaging Options
This plug comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with weight of 1.44 ounces.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11562588 Plug
|$2.09 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.13 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$2.25 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$2.35 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$2.47 Buy||GM Parts House||
Bel Air, MD
|$3.33 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
|$8.55 Buy||Laura Cupchino||
|$33.29 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11562588 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2018 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
Part 11562588 Has Been Superseded
- 96829610 was replaced with 11562588 on July 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 03538469 was replaced with 11562588 on April 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 11519933 was replaced with 11562588 on May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 11518377 is interchangeable with 11562588 since October 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 88891787 was replaced with 11518377 on September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 11519408 was replaced with 11518377 on April 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 24100042 is interchangeable with 88891787 since May 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 03536964 was replaced with 24100042 on October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 12552966 was replaced with 03536964 on September 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 22535682 was replaced with 03536964 on September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 03522351 was replaced with 03536964 on May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market.
Cars 11562588 plug Fits
Parts Related To 11562588 plug:
- Seal 03536966
- Bolt 11516424
- Bolt 11517516
- Bolt, hex flanged head 11517692
- Retainer 11518792
- Bolt 11519038
- Bolt 11519886
- Bolt 11570143